Galaxy Track Out Camps
Track Out Camp will be closed on July 4th only,
But open the rest of the week. Weekly rate will be prorated if paid on-site.
Come have a blast year round at our activity based camp!
"It's Out of this World"
Galaxy Fun Park Track Out Camp is a week long camp for kids in Kindergarten through 6th grade. It focuses on helping kids stay active while having a blast on adventurous attractions like ropes courses and trampolines in a non-competitive environment organized by our professional staff.
These are the principles we encourage at Galaxy Fun Park Track Out Camp:
- Positivity- Our Camp Counselors are going to be "encouraging" not "discouraging."
- Team Building - We want all campers to be team players when it comes to group activities.
- Engagement - Who doesn't want to have fun all day? We will encourage everyone to participate in all activities.
- Smiles - Our #1 goal is for your kids to have a great time in a safe environment!
Ages: Kindergarten-6th grade
Late Pick-Up: $25 per week (5:30 to 6:00 PM Pick Up)
- Weekly Price: $265 per week (Standard Rate)
- Daily Rate: $65 Per Day (Standard Rate)
- Half-Day Rate: Not available
**NO REFUNDS will be issued once payment is processed**
Daily Snack Times: There are 2 snack times each day for the campers. Each child must bring their own snacks or they may purchase snacks from the cosmic cafe using cash or a galaxy fun card.
Daily Lunch Options: $6 per day or $25 per week
- - Monday: Corn Dog Nuggets, side, fountain drink
- - Tuesday: Cheeseburger, side, fountain drink
- - Wednesday: Hot Dog, side, fountain drink
- - Thursday: Chicken Fingers, side, fountain drink
- - Friday: 2 Slices of Pizza, side, fountain drink
Certification: All Camp Counselors have been background checked and are CPR Certified
Daily Activities Include: Jumping on Trampolines, Racing Go-Karts, Climbing Ropes Course, Playing Laser Tag, Riding Spin Zone, working with arts & crafts, watching age appropriate movies, and playing games.
We require that you register your child before you drop them off at Galaxy Track Out Camp. If you do not register your child first, your child may be turned away from our program if the camp is FULL for the DAY or WEEK and you have failed to register prior to arrival.
Walk-ins are certainly welcome provided there is enough space available.
Unfortunately, due to safety and liability reasons, once the daily maximum capacity has been met, walk-ins will NOT be permitted!
Please note that you are responsible for any online registrations that you submit. This includes inaccurate information! If you sign up for a wrong day or week and show up another time, we will NOT be able to accommodate your child because of maximum capacity limitations.
If you don’t show up at all, or fail to come, you will still be charged for that day or week.
NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED AFTER PAYMENTS ARE PROCESSED.